6 Movie Inspirations for My Dream Writer's Den (T-Minus 6 Days)

/
0 Comments
Countdown to NaNoWriMo: 6 days

Must be quick, busy day.  The World Series is in full swing and I am scrambling to finish this.  Pictures!

6 Movie Inspirations for a My Dream Writer's Den:

#1   Harry Potter
The "Muggle Chic" Burrow
(The Original Hipsters)
via
via
via
via

#2   The King's Speech
Lionel Logue's Now-Infamous Consulting Room
via
via

#3   In the Mood for Love
Everything.  All of it.
via
via
via

#4   Marie Antoinette
Versailles
The Only Reason I Watch Sophia Copolla
via
via
via
 Bonus:  Spot the glaring anachronism. 
via

 #5   Penelope
Her bedroom/whole world
via
via
Actually her classroom, but still.  Via

#6   Shutter Island
Inside Teddy's Mind
via
via
via
via

One day... I will have a cozy place to write that is mine all mine.  And then I will become the most unproductive person in the world.

Happy Hump Day.
Kris





You may also like

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.